full of questions…
i’m looking for input on a few questions/observations i have regarding the Hopi and their prophecy.
1) my understanding is that the Hopi believe they are descendants of the Plaidians. can you confirm this?
2) if so, than what is the Hopi’s take on their ancestors and what effect have the Plaidians had on past and present humans? do you see them as good, bad or indifferent? are they related to what you call the tall blonds (or what others call the Nordics i believe)?
3) do you know when the symbols were carved on Prophecy Rock?
4) was anything added to Prophecy Rock at a later date?
5) according to William Cooper, the 4 corners area has a high concentration of underground bases (i assume military). if so, do you think there is any connection between these and the Hopi?
6) the way i understand it, the Hopi believe that we are past the point of no return and that there WILL be another world war which will lead to the last purification. can you confirm this?
7) i’m a bit unclear as to what i should be doing in the coming days and years and seek some guidance. i think i’m doing OK now moving toward a more spiritual path, but this seems to be a painfully slow process for me. still, according to what i’m picking up from the Hopi, i am one of those who is doomed to destruction, if you will. for the most part i have no problem with this — i’ve not been much of a friend to the earth for a good deal of my life, so if i am to be punished, i can accept this. if i return, fine. hopefully i can continue my journey, but on a “higher” path, so to speak. if i do not return, that is OK as well. what i wonder about though, is where i am supposed to be (not where i “want” to be) and how my physical location may change my destiny. in your interview with PC you said that, although the 4 corners area is a safe spot of sorts, that doesn’t necessarily mean that people need to go there (or any other safe places). according to what i understand from the Hopi, this area is a microcosm of the earth and what happens there has an effect (or is amplified) upon the rest of the earth. my initial perspective on this is that, if some “bad” people feel the need to go there while the purification process takes place, they may still be punished, or “used” if you will, in order to effect necessary change on the rest of the earth. on the other hand, i see the possibility that moving to a safe place may result in being saved from destruction, regardless of how one led their lives. do you have an opinion on this?
8) i would like to visit Hopiland. do you have any advice as to what protocols one should follow?
So many questions and so sad to tell you that I can not speak for Hopi in any way or on their prophecies. These things belong to them and my understanding of the Hopi is because of my contacts and many of the things I know about them i have shared in my book.
As for the number of underground bases in the area of 4 corners I do know that there are many. Some people have said its because of evil ETs but….. my thinking is that those who built them know that the area is special and that is why they are there. Do I think there is a direct link to Hopi and the bases, no I dont think so.
IF the world as we know it ends there will be another world…… even after Noah and the flood there was another world right……There is no need to focus on this information because it does not good for the soul. YOu are who you are now and that is what to focus on. Be the best person you can be today and it will lead to a greater tomorrow.
As for your personal path in life and where it will lead you…. that is up to you and your guides to address. What I can share with you is that in the time that I have been in body in this lifetime I have not been perfect either. Who out there can say they have been. If you are awake and aware of who you are then you will know that nothing is fixed in position. Everything is always changing and for this reason all things are possible. Dont look to much at your past but live TODAY in your heart for the whole and for earth. Be the person you want to be today and when tomorrow comes it will be a more beautiful world both personally and as a whole.
Allow yourself some freedom to live and experreince life knowing that YOU are the judge of your life.
With love, Miriam