Orbs in the sky–that look like round floating balls can be different colours

In Miriam's Blog

This type of Orb is the kind I talk about in my book and lectures.

They are PHYSICAL orbs. What I mean is…… you don’t need any device to see them. If we were having a back yard barbecue and I looked up I would see what looked like a “soft ball” floating in the sky.

If I then told all of you to look up as I pointed to the sky every single one of you would see the exact same thing.

If there were 20 cameras both SLR cameras as well as digital cameras they would all be pointed to the same spot and the pictures would be taken. As long as they were not too far away they would appear like a ball in the sky. Every picture would show the exact same object in the exact same positon and they would all appear to be the same color. You can not see through this type of orb.

Now these type of orbs are featured in some Youtube films. If you go to my links page and read it you will find a write up about some of the  Youtube film that has been captured on this type of orb.

These are the ones that have been seen in Mexico for years. They are sometimes seen as a single orb or in fleets of orbs.

If they are alone or in a fleet of orbs they do not float as lets say a balloon would. A balloon or any other object that is picked up by the air and the wind does not move in a clear pattern or path. A balloon would bounce around and jump up and down with no consistency.

The speed of an orb on the other hand is consistent. It moves in an intelligent manner. If there is more than one then they will often stay in a formation moving with precise movement with the other orbs.

They can stop in midair and just sit there not moving at all. If there is a fleet of them they all stop at the same exact moment. Then when they finally begin to move again they will all begin to move at the same time.

These orbs can and do have the ability to hide themselves. If they don’t want to be seen they wont be.

The type of orb I am talking about look like a ball about the size of a softball or baseball. They are seen as being green, red, blue and silver. I myself have seen the blue, silver and green ones.

Don’t get confused by the information being put out there about orbs. The first thing you need to ask is; What kind of orb are they talking about?

Then you need to research and listen to your own self as to what they are. THINK about what you are being told and don’t get caught up in any hype.

The blue orbs are used to look for people or give a person information.

Red orbs… I was told by a couple of people they believe they are there to warn the person of danger. I have not encountered this type so I really don’t know.

Green and silver orbs have several tasks to perform. The green orbs take samples of the air, water, soil and such. The silver take samples of the more technical things like wind, temp, sun and so on.

All orbs can be used for other tasks that they normally don’t do. For example a green orb can give a message and a blue one can take a sample but in general they each have specific tasks.

Now, who has these orbs?

The aliens of course…….. but do others have them as well?

I don’t want to get into this area too much but I think there are people out there that have reverse engineered this type of equipment as well. So, be careful….. as the aliens always say to me…things are not as they appear to be.

Miriam

Recommended Posts
Showing 12 comments
  • Kim

Just today I saw a blackish grey orb across my street with a ray of light coming from it. It was only fourteen feet from the ground with a thin white clear light hitting the ground. I was stunned !! What color does the grayish black orb mean with a white like laser light coming from it ? Anyone !?

• Sandy

About 8 yrs ago I was up around 2 am with my infant son. As I rocked him in our living room recliner, I noticed a large yellow clear orb across the road through the trees (there is a farm field on the other side). Out of this orb came out 3 or 4 smaller same colored lights. They danced around the bigger light not in any uniform state. Then all of a sudden the larger orb started to pulsate and the smaller lights disappeared into the larger orb. The larger light grew brighter and then it just went out. I will say I was so scarred that I couldn’t move. I had goose bumps and still to this day it still gives me the willies. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

• Flora

Anyone have any info about white or yellowish orbs? There was one like 5-10 meters above my head, I freaked out when I saw it (I was relaxing until I noticed that it got brighter and brighter) ….

• Ashley N Smith

I saw it this morning before leaving work at 5:20am i thought I was tripping

• dirkje-jannetje [DILLY] HOFMANS

We looked at the moon last night and saw a blue orb it felt calm and peace full .

• Sandra scolding

I saw two together years ago ,I had to pinch myself ,they just passed right above me ,they were the same as the back ground but you could see they were perfect round and made no noise ,what are they ?.

• lin

I see the same orbs almost every morning. One is very very bright. It appeArs in the distance every clear morning around 3:45am and travels in my direction and hovers a bit once close.
    It looks like a bright white light in the sky to naked eyes but thru binoculars it is an orb or ball with multicolored currents like lightning inside. I dont mention it but im intrigued to say the. Least

• Ka Vang

I have came in contact with a green orb, back in March or April of 2016. It was around 8:48 am to almost 9:00 am. I barely woke up n I have went for a walk around the block and just walked into my kitchen which was in the back of my apt. I had kept the screen door open for fresh air, n when I went to try n go out to the back yard, it started pouring rain, but a soft short falling rain. I’ve noticed the bright sun which was a very white light not yellow. Then I felt a sense of breeze come onto me guiding me to look up in the sky. So I did. Right then I have seen 2 orbs floating constantly up and up moving towards the sun. I didn’t know what it was at first n I didn’t know how to feel but amazed n I grabbed my phone n started taking pictures but I couldn’t so I video recording it. It was very beautiful. It was a green color orb. The first one reached the rays of the sun light and disappeared. Then the second one took ahold of me and the message that I’ve seen was a ‘jesus’ image that was formed from the sun. He had his arms down n hands open up reaching out the world. Now what I received as a message was that our earth is destroyed in damaged in so many ways. I have seen a number 40 or 400. So I’m saying it’s probably years. That we need to love our home n take care of it. The time is now. There are damages that can’t be reversed or saved but if we come together n stop producing toxics n materials in life then we would not be of issues. “Give love, give life” that’s all that we need. There was more but I can’t type anymore from this phone. But that moment was peaceful n beautiful. I still have the pictures.

• Allreadbeach

Thank you for sharing, I agree that it is important to ask yourself what do you feel and sense in these encounters. Last night I dreamt of floating black orbs in the sky and when I asked in the dream what they were… I was told black Saturn orbs. They looked to eclipse the sun at one point but as they came closer they were much smaller maybe the size of a soccer ball. They were ‘conscious’ it seemed. Fast moving and some of them in clusters. In the dream I had a sense to not spend too much time in their presence and ran in the house. I’ve never seen or heard of such a thing in waking life, could these be a real thing?

• Connor Feudale

Almost every time i look at the sky around 10 or a little before i see a very small blue orb. It moves smoothly, the way it moves is almost intelligent. Ive been trying to show my family members the orb and they all say the same thing “must be a satellite”. But to me it feels as if it is with me, its so hard to explain. Can someone please explain to me what this is. Thank you!

• melissa

What about a black orb. I saw one yesterday and im not sure why it was there.

• TERRY